Wages Protection System:
Wages Protection System (WPS) is an electronic salary transfer system that allows institutions to pay worker’s wages through approved and authorized agents approved by Central Bank of UAE, consisting of Banks, Money Exchanges and Financial Institutions.
The system, developed by the Central Bank of the UAE, allows the Ministry of Labour to create a database that records wage payments in the private sector to guarantee the timely and full payment of agreed-upon wages.
* More than 27,700/ Satisfied Clients
- As on 31.12.2016, GCC Exchange has more than 27,700 satisfied clients / establishments and as many as 250,000 employees utilising its quick and efficient services.
- One of the first exchange houses to provide a card aptly named Tankhwa, offering a hassle free solution for disbursement of salary.
- Ten ATM’s installed at the branches for effortless and seamless disbursement of salary.
Tankhwa Card – Benefits
- Low joining fee and processing charges.
- Timely and efficient processing of wages at any of our branch ATM’s across the UAE.
- Credit afforded to any bank account in UAE.
- Every employee of the entity registered with us is benefited as we provide one home remittance free of cost to each and every person whose salary is processed from or own exchange.
- Trade license of company
- List of employees (Khasef)
- MOL Computer card
- Passport copy of the local sponsor
- Passport copy of the Owner / Manager/ Partner
- Emirates ID copy of all employees
WPS Service Charges
- Registration Fee - AED 100/-
- Processing Fee - AED 7 per month per employee.
- ATM Card charges- One time - AED 5